Replace Snf Naphthalene Concrete Water Reducing Admixture Aliphatic
|FOB Price:||US $181-227 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $181-227/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||IBC Tank or Flexi Tank|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Aliphatic superplasticizer
- 13 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: CL-AL-35
- Solid Content: 35
- Water Reducing Rate: 28
- Business Type: Factory
- Technical Support: on Line & on Site
- Other: Can Replace Snf
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Color: Colorless
- Trademark: CL
- Origin: China
- Type: Aliphatic Water Reducer
- Dosage: 0.8%
- MOQ: 1mt
- OEM&ODM: OEM&ODM
- Usage: Water Reducing Type
- Adaptability: Very Wide
- Appearance: Liquid
- Efficacy: Water Reducing Admixture
- Specification: CL-AL-35
- HS Code: 38244010
Aliphatic concrete water reducing admixture
2. good adaptability to different cements
3. To maintain slump perfectly
4. To enable a much better flowability of the mixture
5. To improve the strength and durability of the concrete drastically
6. To save cement at equal strength and durability
7. Eco-friendly since no formaldehyde
slump variation retention (mm)
CL-al-35 aliphatic water reducing admixture for concrete
(1) liquid 35% .
(2) With a high slump retention ability, without concrete segregation, with a much smaller slump loss than that of other superplasticizers.
(3) With a good dispersion, an excellent adaptability to different cements, and good water-reducing properties. A high water-reducing ratio up to 28% could be obtained when used in high strength grade concrete.(higher than C50).
(4) Cement paste fluidity ≥240mm (with a dosage of 0.8%).
Uses and Cautions:
(1) A recommended dosage is 0.8%-1.2%. Actual dosages should be determined by mixture design test according to concrete strength grade.
(2) 0ºC-40ºC the shelf life of liquid products is 12 months.
(3) Concrete test must be carried out before utilization.
(4) This product is forbidden to be mixed with naphthalene superplasticizers.
(5) Experiment must be done when it is used together with other admixtures.
1h After Fluidity of Cement Paste
Water Reducing Rate
Atmospheric Pressure Bleeding Rate
The Difference Between the Setting Time
Slump Variation Retention
Ratio of Compressive Strengh
Effect on Reinforcement Corrosion
Ratio of Shrinkage
1.Big slump loss
2.Hard to avoid segregation when dosage is slightly higher
3.Certain pollution to the environment as formaldehyde
Melamine water reducers
1.Air entraining performance is bad
2.Use cost is comparatively high
3.No highlight in its features
Lignosulfonate water reducers
1.Low water reduction
2.The performance is common
3.It's from 1930s, and is coming to be eliminated products. Still used today only for being eco-friendly and people's habit
4.Use cost is comparatively high
Why chose us
1.The most competitive price in the world.
2.Finish the payment in global mode or use alibaba credit insurance service.
1.150 containers(1*20') per month.
2.A new order can be prepared and packaged in 2 days.
1.polycarboxylate superplasticizer water reducing admixture 50%(high water reducing type)
2.slow release slump retention polycarboxylate superplasticizer water reducing admixture 50%(slump retention type)
3.polycarboxylate superplasticizer water reducing admixture powder 99%(high water reducing type)
4.slump retention polycarboxylate superplasticizer water reducing admixture powder 99%(slump retention type)
5.integrated polycarboxylate superplasticizer water reducing admixture powder 98%
6.aliphatic water reducing concrete admixture
7.SNF water reducing concrete admixture
8.sodium gluconate powder
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer of PCE in China.
2. Q: Can you provide technical support?
A: Yes, we can provide on line technical assistance or on site technical assistance.
3. Q: How many is your production capacity?
A: We can produce final products 3000 Metric Tons per month.
4. Q: What's your MOQ?
A: 1 Metric Ton.
5. Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: Yes, we can provide sample free for your testing.
6. Q: What's your delivery time?
A: Within 7-12 days after receiving deposit.
7. Q: Could you do OEM or ODM?
A: Yes, we can. We can do solid content 50% or 60%.
8. Q: What's your export port?
A: Qingdao port or you requested.